2009 WA Referendum Daylight SavingsExceptional communication and support during the 2009 WA Daylight Savings Referendum.
Stellar was engaged to deliver a high-profile government project in Western Australia. Our team was required to ramp-up services to simultaneously handle all Fremantle By-elections enquiries whilst remaining politically neutral and complying with the Privacy Act. All contact service specialists had to be on standby to launch the services within 12 hours.
Our contact centre specialists devised the following:
- Provisioned call centre services within the agreed 12 hour response time.
- Utilised experienced Stellar staff who had previously worked on the State General Election
- Doubled the number of seats available for the Daylight Saving campaign in response to unexpectedly high call volumes.
- Achieved average service level of 87%.
- Handled over 22,500 inbound calls and over 3,500 mail items.
- Provided comprehensive daily reporting in accordance with WAEC specifications.
- Provided suggestions to resolve client technology challenges going forward, including a postal voting interface and data transfer solution.
Want More Information?