Case Study: Flexibility in the Airline IndustryFlexibility and partnership underpin successful 5 year relationship with a large Australian Airline.
With the sudden collapse of Ansett Australia, Virgin Blue required an urgent contact center solution. Stellar was quickly engaged and were tasked with replicating Virgin Blue’s corporate culture and customer service style whilst providing the flexibility to manage expected business growth.
Our contact center specialists devised the following:
- Sourced and custom fit-out a site in close proximity to the client’s Brisbane headquarters.
- Recruited and trained entire 50-seat call centre in 3-weeks.
- Eventually relocated and expanded the size of the workforce into our Richmond centre.
- Supported 40% of Virgin Blue’s increased call traffic.
- Constantly exceeded our client’s sales results for both ‘conversion rate’ and ‘value per conversion.’
- Exceeded all service levels on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Provided pure benchmarking service to identify revenue generation opportunities, cost reductions and customer satisfaction improvement initiatives.
Want More Information?