Case Study: Technology InnovationsTechnology innovations reduce the ‘cost-to-serve’ for public transport for over 10 years.
Stellar was engaged to support the state-based public transport service. A large part of this process initially was to transfer the skills and knowledge from the existing service provider to our own team without any disruption of the services to the public. We were also tasked with streamlining complex data sources to provide accurate and timely information.
Our contact center specialists devised the following:
- A structured project management plan detailing the transfer of all skills and knowledge.
- Recruited and trained a team to meet the unique requirements of the service.
- Developed a data warehouse, website and online self-service options.
- Managed all procedures and provided disability support.
- Reduced overall ‘cost-to-serve’ over a 10 year period.
- Implemented service automation solutions to drive ongoing costs and service efficiencies.
- Created a fully integrated IVR that automated over 30% of call volume.
- Reduced call times and increased productivity by developing a sophisticated employee interface.
- Website traffic doubled during the 10 years of operation.
- Exceptional and consistent customer service was provided every day of the service.
Want More Information?