At Stellar, we believe that true Customer Care is achieved where we genuinely exceed the customer's expectations and they leave the call feeling that they have been treated fairly by the client brand that we are representing. The meaning of good service can be subjective and most people expect a certain level of service, with some individuals being more demanding than others. But when you manage to exceed the customer's expectations, then you have added that little piece of extra value that hopefully results in the customer being more loyal to your brand, and increasing the level of business that they do with you.
As a responsible provider of outsourced contact centre services including activities within a regulated environment, in keeping with the FSA’s recent thematic review, we acknowledge and positively endorse the importance of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
As defined by the FSA, the following 6 consumer outcomes outline the key principles of TCF:
• Consumer can be confident that they are dealing with the firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture;
• Products and Services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly;
• Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during, and after the point of sale;
• Where Consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes accounts of their circumstances;
• Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect;
• Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sales barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint
We appreciate that a satisfied customer is not necessarily a customer who has been treated fairly. For this reason, we strive to ensure that we follow the basic principles and ethos of TCF at all times.