A successful engagement strategy will turn your website into a living, breathing part of your business — a hub where customers can kick off conversations, get support and be enticed into your world.
Through desktop, mobile and even native mobile applications, web chat offers the ability to sell and service customers in the channel they chose. Customers are increasingly showing a desire to self-serve via websites and FAQs, but when the information isn’t available or is too complex, the ability to find support in the same channel is essential to providing a great digital customer experience.
What can web chat do for your business?
Web chat benefits:
- Increase sales by engaging with customers when they need help most: before they leave you for a competitor
- Improve the customer experience –our NPS results on chat programs are consistently higher than voice interactions, showing a clear customer preference
- Engage with consumers that are showing signs of struggling and be proactive in supporting them and keeping them online
- Provide channel of choice to your customers, minimising their effort and supporting their desire to self-serve.
- Reduce cost to serve by supporting self-service options: encouraging your customers away from more costly channels such as voice.
How does it work?
Stellar offers the ability to target and meaningfully engage with your high value customers, and begin conversations with new customers every time they visit. Whether your goal is better customer experience, call deflection and cost saving, or increased revenues — we have the experience required to get you there.
We have extensive capabilities in operating successful web chat services. Our expertise has been gathered across multiple industries including travel, tourism, utilities, manufacturing and telecommunications.
What results can it bring?
Results across our web chat services include:
- 126% higher sales conversion rates than similar phone queues
- 60+ NPS scores in high-value interactions
- 90%+ FCR results in digital channels
Want to learn more?
Click on the image below to download our Web Chat product description.
Ready to start the conversation?