Bad News Is Good News
Harness complaints insights for continuous improvement
“YES! We got another complaint!”… said no one ever.
Complaints don’t have to be feared. If you take a complaint as a catalyst for action, they’re a CX goldmine. Any time someone is motivated enough to complain, they’re highlighting a process or experience that could be impacting more customers than you realise.
- Take the customer complaint, and map the journey that got the customer there. Plot out touch points (each time they interact), the methodology (channel they used), and overlay sentiment.
- Use general customer journey maps and trace them back to the complaint – where did the journey go wrong?
- Take the break points in the journey and fix them, then monitor future customer journeys – did they get past the mended pot hole?
- Resolution-focused process guidance will help to resolve issues that are raised; this complaint insight process helps to prevent the issue from happening again.
- Issues increase the likelihood of churn. Customers who experience issues but dont complain are on a sure-fire path out the door. Unpicking a voiced compliant can lead to improvements for silent customers and improved experience for the greater customer base.
Want to learn more about Stellar?
Fill in the form below to get in touch.